Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Friday!!


Finally! I thought this week would never end!! I am almost done with the log cabin blanket for my boss' soon-to-be-born daughter. I hope he and she like it!! I also casted on for Coachella and am using Patons Brilliant in a green/gold colorway. It was on clearance for $3.00 a ball!


I forgot to tell everyone, my brother's band he is in has an awesome video! It is Brett Mitchell and the video is Born Too Late.
I was really impressed with the video! My brother is the one playing bass.
Not much else has happened lately. I am going to the Pet Expo tomorrow. I may get another kitten. I have been thinking about it for a while, but I am not sure how Lucy would be with another cat. She is very much a "mama's cat" and is a loner. She does not sit on laps, does not eat any people food, and pretty much is just a decoration. She plays and likes to be petted and purrs, but overall she is a diva. She will lay with me in bed at night, but usually does not stay the whole night. And she NEVER comes up on the bed when Bob is in bed with me. I think she thinks Bob took her mommy away. I pay her a lot of attention, but I think she wants me all to herself. We will see if I get another kitty.

No comments: