Saturday, May 17, 2008

Munchie Weekend

I love to munch and appetizers are my favorite thing to eat! Here is a recipe for a cracker spread that I make (all measurements for seasonings are approximate, I never measure anything so adjust to your taste)
Feta Spread
1 block cream cheese
1 pkg. crumbled feta cheese (about 4 oz.)
mayonnaise, about 2 TB. (NOT Miracle Whip!!!)
Italian seasoning, about 1 TB.
minced garlic, about 2 TB.
Mix all ingredients above and serve with crackers or veggies. Best if refrigerated for about 2 hours before serving.

In other news, today is the World Expo of Beer in Frankenmuth and Bob, Josh and I are going to attend. I don't like beer, except for Guinness and some new stuff Bob bought that is thicker and richer than Guinness, so I don't see myself having too much beer today. Bob and Josh on the other hand are beer fanatics. I have a feeling I will be the one driving home........

No comments: