Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sushi Night Again, and Wedding Talk!!!


Last night was sushi night at Genjis and Bob and I tried something new, Ahi Tuna Poke. It was good, but really spicy! It is layers of fried won ton skins topped with spicy tuna, avocado and poke sauce. The picture of it is to the right. We were waited on by our favorite bartender/server, Amanda. We also had shrimp wrapped in shoestring potatoes then deep fried and served with wasabi mayo and cucumber rolls.

Today we went to the Antique Warehouse and I found a great brooch for the wedding! I want to wear it in my hair on our wedding day. So I have something old and blue at once!! The picture of it does not do it justice. Monday we are going to a luau at my sister's house so that should be fun.

2 comments:

DJ Bob said...

Wow whoever picked out the brooch, wow what an eye...wink wink! I look forward to the rest of my life with you!

Your Honey

Chandra said...

OMG that Ahi Tuna Poke sounds delicious. I can't wait until I can eat sushi again! (I'm pregnant right now...)