Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's Legal Crack

A local sandwich shop has the BEST sandwiches in the world. My friend's sister-in-law owns the restaurant, and I have been there three times this week alone. You can see their menu at Click City Menus. My favorite is #20, #12 and #4. All sandwiches are served with kettle chips and a huge pickle spear. The salads are ginormous!!!

In other news, the boyfriend and my brother-in-law and myself went to see Carols Santana in concert last night. It was a great concert and we went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack afterwards. At Joe's, we ordered these HUGE drinks. Mine was called Shark Attack (blue in color, then you pour red grenadine into it so it looks like bloody water) and the only reason I ordered it was because it comes with a plastic shark that you get to keep. I was very excited for my drink to arrive and wanted to take a picture of the red grenadine being poured into it. The waiter brought the drinks, and started pouring the grenadine in, and I yelled "Wait, don't put it in yet!" and everyone started laughing, including the waiter. I guess I did not realize what I was saying! Above is a picture of the drink, it was huge!!

No comments: