Thursday, April 10, 2008

Felting Class

The felting class on Sunday was great! I made a Lucy Cat, but she still needs some work and I will post pictures soon. The real Lucy Cat is on catnip overload right now--I bought some organic catnip for her on my lunch and she is going crazy!! Sometimes she could care less about catnip, but she is loving this stuff!
I am currently knitting a log cabin baby blanket for my boss and his wife. Two baby bibs are already completed and I purchased Mason Dixon knitting to get the baby kimono pattern so I can make one of those as well. I will have pictures up soon of all current projects!

In other news....my Ravelry invite has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!! Who hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amby said...

Very cool! Let me know your Rav-name and I'll friend you...mine is Russellmama.